Living in Kelowna, BC
Canada's Hawaii, a four-season playground, a great place to raise a family ...
Those are just a few of the things people often say when they're describing Kelowna, BC. It is one of those places that people come to visit and then end up calling home.
Why Jordan loves Kelowna and Why You Will Too....
1) The Weather - Sure, you get four seasons, but imagine a winter that is mild and a summer that is hot and dry. That's life in Kelowna.
2) The Vacation Factor - People come here for their vacation. Imagine living here!
3) A Great Place to Raise the Family - A wonderful selection of local schools, plenty of things to see and do and neighbourhoods that value family time.
4) An Abundance of Parkland - Nature trails, playgrounds, hiking and biking paths and plenty of opportunities to be surrounded by nature.
5) Okanagan Lake - Okanagan Lake is a great place to swim, sunbathe, boat and fish. You are also close to several other large and small lakes as well.
6) Indoor Recreation Opportunities - Swimming pools, movie theatres, performing art centres, ice skating rinks, libraries and more
7) Outdoor Recreation Opportunities - Skiing, snowboarding, fishing, hiking, biking, snowmobiling and more
The Cove Lakeside Resort and Barona Beach Resort in beautiful West Kelowna, BC is one of the many Okanagan resorts that I can recommend. Purchasing property at The Cove Resort Kelowna or Barona Beach is a great way to enjoy all that Kelowna has to offer. Contact me to view properties at The Cove Resort Kelowna , Barona Beach Resort or any of the other fine Okanagan resort and lakefront locations.